Ben
Ben asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 2 months ago

Do some universities have the same value for both, in-state and out-of-state tuition?

a) yes

b) no

• blank

There are some that do,yes.

You're not asking about "value", you're asking about "price." Your English is just atrociously awful. 

Some do.  I know that a couple in the Georgia state system do for online graduate degrees. I went to Valdosta State for a degree that was mostly online while living in California. I wound up taking a few classes in person for my specialization and because they were relevant to my dissertation, but never established residency there. 

A Google search will show you the schools with the same tuition rates in state and out of state. 

private universities likely do

Private universities = yes.  

Public universities = no.

Schools like University of "state name" receive public money in exchange for giving residents of "state name" a discount on tuition.

I would say yes, because most of the things usually do the same things, which could include a university in my opinion.