Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 3 months ago

So can we expect every medical tv series thats starts a new season to be about covid? Already we have had  the Good Doctor and Chicago Med?

This will get boring before long

Probably.  So glad I didn't bother with any of them.  So sick of the plandemic.

I WONT BE FINDING OUT TILL THE DISH GETS THEIR STUFF TOGETHER OR SHOULD I SAY WHAT THE OTHER COMPANY IS DOING...CANT GET ABC AT ALL RIGHT NOW. ICK UGH

Grey's Anatomy's 17th Season  was set with a backdrop of Covid too but that wasn't the main story line, thank goodness. 

Source(s): Watched the show
  • Cyril

I think the good doctor has only 2-3 episodes about covid-19.

Not all of them but it is a current topic for medical shows.

Ugh. I wish they'd leave that for real life. Most of my shows are doing covid story lines and I'm NOT INTERESTED. MY favorite couple just got married. 8/10 odds they don't let them kiss or be affection because of covid either.

• ?

That would be highly unlikely.

• ?

These TV series are one way of educating people about Covid-19.  How interesting or boring these storylines become depend on the scriptwriters. 

• ?

Watching cable TV sounds excruciating. I know two people who still have cable and both of them are in their 60s.