Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 2 months ago

Is it true that when you die, you are free from all of the pain and hurt you carried with you throughout your life ?

You are set free....

The pain and emptiness is passed to those who survive you.

Yes this is true. All your burden, struggles, pain, will be set free. Don’t listen to the sheep that say it won’t. They just want to prolong the suffering.

You think and feel exactly as you do now. Many people don't even know they're dead many time, especially if they spent their days obsessing over materialistic goals, selfish interests, following their most base instincts.

But there are people in this world who forgive no matter the problem done against them, are kind when no other person is kind, are thoughtful in their prayers to God when others are evil in their hearts, and pure and good and truthful whether or not others know it.

Those type draw to God, are ready to rise upward to that next plane in the spirit world.

GodsGrandPlan.org has a fantastic book titled: "Communication With the Spirit World of God, It's Laws and Purpose" by Johannes Greber (translated to English in 1932) you might love. PDF on that website, or googlebooks also  a link on that website.

Those are ready to become as they came to this planet to learn as spirits.

This life is very short, is a class of lessons and tests sent to us by God to guide us out of our lower natures.

We are the same 1/3 of rebellious spirits who fell out of Paradise in Heaven with lucifer eons ago.  This is the Original Sin which all of mankind is guilty.

The Bible says lucifer (satan) fell with 1/3 of the rebels from Paradise to Earth (the Bible says specifically Earth, this entire realm is called Earth, the "Outer Darkness" like the night sky).

God sent Jesus Christ to rescue us, to defeat satan and to set us free. This is the Good News (gospel).

God promised He would rescue. The better translations of some 500 different Bible translations say hell is an "eon" (meaning limited time of punishment), not eternal.

This is hell we are in, the highest realm where we have some light from the sun, but the night sky proves where we really are and what we are leaving. The human life is one step away from Paradise in Heaven, where Christ brought the repentant man on the cross beside Him after dying on the cross.

• Willie

You're free of all your bills, so rack them up while you're alive.

• Louie

I'm not a religious person but I feel that the pain a person receives in their lifetime is usually offset by the love they received also. Our bodies consist of energy & I believe that even though the body dies our energy hangs out in the world afterward. The love energy in my opinion always hangs out close to those you have loved & helps to protect them from pain. We are usually taught that when we die all pain will be gone, certainly that's easy to believe, so those with unbearable pain can't wait for death to take it away. I prefer to think that my "love energy" will be around my loved ones after I'm gone to help them cope. I have experienced lots of this energy in my lifetime from my mom & many others, so even though I have had mental & some physical pain I am so fortunate to be able to handle it very well.  Love is a very strong force. Rkl.

Sure look’s like Death is complete & absolute freedom zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Its going to be okay. There are things to live for. The moments right before you die will be excruciating. Those who have survived their attempts have reported a split second of absolute regret, because after life is nothing. Even if things are hard, there will always be small moments throughout the rest of your life that will make you want to go on living. This is coming from someone with many mental illnesses, and who has attempted suicide more than once. You will find something to hold onto. You can work through the pain currently plaguing you. You're not alone. Death would end everything. It would stop you from ever being happy. You don't want to die, you want to find something to live for. 

nobody knows for sure as you cant come back to life and tell them what it was like

• Jesere

Yup, The Spiritual Realm is our true home 

• ?

Yes. I believe that very much. When a person is wronged by people, their mental health has been damaged. It could be temporary or lifelong. My depression is lifelong and I know that when I pass away, I will be free from the pain and hurt that people have caused. The world is a corrupt place with miserable people in it who pass on their problems to others. I withdraw from the world to protect my mental health out of experience from those who have done wrong to me. I will suffer no more when I pass away. You are right in saying “you are set free” because the problems we faced in life are gone.