Who do you think would be a good new host for Jeopardy?

Ken Jennings?

Steve Harvey?

Alfonso Ribeiro?

Tom Bergeron?

RIP Alex Trebek 1940-2020

Not Steve Harvey. He's awful and annoying.  I don't know the rest on the list.

• Louie

Anyone could do it well except Steve Harvey. He is all about himself & would not be a good fit in my opinion. Rkl.

eddie murphy.........

• Nick

I do think it will be Jennings.

Obviously Ken Jennings would be the best and anyone who watches jeopardy would know that. But I don’t know if ken wants the job. He has a family and I don’t think he lives in LA. So I don’t know if he’d move simply because he would be a great fit. It really should be someone in the trivia world who has/had a great legacy in game shows. Someone like Regis philbin, or dick Clark ($100,000 pyramid). It can’t just be someone who’d be good at hosting a late night show or hosted an award show once.

P.S I don’t know if I’m the only one but I feel kinda of like an *** hole answering this question. He just passed and it kinda feels disrespectful to talk about it so soon especially during the airing these last 7 weeks. I’m sure jeopardize will take a decent length break and have it figured out after that.

anyone , anyone ,  but ken jennings . 

• ?

Of the four, Ken Jennings. It takes some intelligence and education to host that show. I was always impressed by Trebek's facility in pronouncing foreign words. I only caught him mispronouncing one in decades of watching. And that one was Finnish, which almost nobody pronounces correctly. [The only reason I knew how was that I had made the same mistake and gotten corrected.]

i think any of them might be good

• donnie

Wow that was so sad! Time will tell 

• ?

I'm still hoping for Betty White.