Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 2 months ago

Will Jeopardy be cancelled since Alex Trebek died?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Jolene
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I don't think so. They've said he's taped shows to run through Christmas. After that, they will probably have a new host. Trebek wasn't the only host the show has had, and I'm sure he won't be the last.

• 2 months ago

No, it will continue with a new host as it did when Art Fleming left the show.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

NO.  Ken Jennings has been chosen by Alex, himself. He is taping episodes right now, as we speak.  Jeopardy is taped 6 months in advance. So, Ken will be seen in a couple of months. I think it is the perfect choice.  Ken won over 4 million $ on the show.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

doubtful, it's a popular show.

I think they will try different new hosts and see how the public reacts. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Of course not. Alex was apparently not given the outright power to choose his own successor, but he did name a couple ladies he worked with that he'd like to see take over. 

• Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No.  They will continue with a new host.

• 2 months ago

no- Alex was the second person to host the show that originally started in 1964

The first three versions of the show were hosted by Art Fleming. Don Pardo served as announcer for the original NBC version and weekly syndicated version,[

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not sure, probably not.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.