How do you know what's appropriate to joke about?

I have good sense of humor it's just these days it's very hard to be funny without offending someone. What was funny 6 months ago will get you into serious trouble. I know that sex and rape jokes are bad and no sexist jokes. It's just hard to not offend someone without them calling the PC police on you. So what are things that are safe to joke about?

• ?

Common sense    

• ?

If more than 15 people complain you're doing it right 

I agree with Pronk and BK's answers 

• Pronk

Big Kahuna has my favorite answer..👍

But by cleverly mixing word play & puns together I’ve found you can make funny jokes about anything,& not offend anyone.

You can still joke about taints. They're an under-tapped source of mirth.  

I don't think you actually care about that Rick. Us Ricks were built with little shïts to give

Gypsies and Munchkins.You can joke about Gypsies and Munchkins all day long.....and Cannibals.....and  Mimes.........and Cowboy Beans......and Carol's Toe..................and URANUS.