Am I ugly?

I have had nothing but rejection from women. I try to be nice and well mannered and dress and smell nice. I try to be a good person but I get nothing but rejection. I see guys who are really fat with girlfriends and girls never notice me. Is it because I'm hideous or something. I don't go after the most beautiful women in the room. 

• tony

its all about confidence.from seeing ur pic, u need to smile a lil.personality influences.learn to make others feel comfortable around u by being comfortable in ur own skin.

Knowing what to do and what not to do and understanding the reasons why you are getting rejected by women can help you immensely to cut your rejection rate by at least 50%. Some of the reasons are directly related to you and to your behavior and the way you present yourself and others don’t have anything to do with you in particular.

no you are not ugly try to be a stylish person

yes, yes you are

• Helen

"I try to be a good person"

The fact you have to "try", proves you are not.

Since as you've noticed there are guys who are 'really fat' and probably FAR less physically attractive than you are, you must have realized by now that it's not totally about looks at all. It's about personality and how you present yourself. If you're really having that much trouble with constant rejection, it may be more about the way you come across than about your looks. Most women are usually attracted to intelligent, confident, men who have a good sense of humor and lots of interests. Sure, you could spruce yourself up a bit, shave, lose a bit of weight, do something new with your hair, dress well etc, but cultivate those personality things and maybe you'll have more success.

"Nice" isn't a personality, that's just how decent people act.

Your face and hygiene don't help -- a hairbrush, a shave, and some weight loss would help -- but being nice and having manners isn't attractive unless you also have a personality to go with it.

about as ugly as the last time you posted. 

why are you squinting your eyes? why aren't you smiling? you look like you're going to kill someone. very unapproachable! 

unapproachable and something off about you is why these girls aren't interested. this is my opinion, sorry.