Is White Privilege Theory just an excuse by liberals and minorities to blame their failures on white men?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

It's an excuse for black failure. Black people are intellectually inferior to white people. IQ tests prove it and blacks are embarrassed about it. lol.

Average British IQ 100

Average Austrian IQ 100

Average Polish IQ 99

Average Russian IQ 97

Average Israeli IQ 95

Average Indian (curry) IQ 82

Average Nigerian IQ 84

Average Equatorial Guinea IQ 59

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

it's not a theory

and not an excuse either

• Sergio
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Clear. And to exercise their anti-white racism with impunity. 'All the problems in the world are the fault of the whites' that must be his motto.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

My, how every question seems to have trolling included. It doesn't phase me at all, saying more about author than responder. White privilege is quite real. It isn't a theory. We can discuss its cause and components. It's not an excuse. That's right wing rhetoric to dismiss their own advantages in life. I've personally been reasonably successful, am white, but am intelligent enough to evaluate social and economic systems. 

Setting aside the view of white privilege as cause, it isn't the main driver of our problems as a society. The skew of wealth and capitalism out of control is the problem, and it's white people that erected the system and structure that creates the massive skew and removal of safeguards.

Non-partisan, non-racial, non-political studies show the gains in the USA since the mid-1970's have gone almost entirely to the top 10% of wealthy people. The Federal minimum wage has fallen 40% against inflation using only CPI and ignoring the effects of housing, medical, education.

The systems are geared to the rich, and the rich are highly disproportionately white, and that could be the cause of white privilege. 

I could propose that skew of wealth prevented equitable systems that spawned white privilege, that they prevented white advantages from going away.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No. White men being as stupid as they are but being on top is proof.

• 4 weeks ago

No. It's preferential treatment afforded to whites, by other whites, just for being white. It's being given the benefit of the doubt that you aren't out to hurt someone or commit a crime based on your skin tone.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

no, its inherent advantages possessed by a white person on the basis of their race in a society characterized by racial inequality and injustice.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.