Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

If I was a black person I would have tried to stop Walter Wallace Jr. from threatening the police. What do liberals think of me?

If I was a black person I would not have just stood there recording a black person confronting the police with a knife in hand just to see him get shot by police. How easy is it for a black person who says they care about black lives to step up and save a black person's life by way of getting a black person to stop being aggressive towards the police. The police would not mind if a black person stopped a black person from confronting them with a knife.

Update:

AJ: Being arrested does not make a person a criminal. Stopping a person who is assaulting the police is not a criminal act.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Please post your source of "... police would not mind if a Black person stopped a Black person from confronting them with a knife."

My husband is a Black Police Officer.  He discourages ANYONE, black or white, from interfering with an arrest.

• 1 month ago

The police would mind.  They specifically ask that bystanders not intercede in situations like this because attempting to "help" makes it more dangerous for everyone.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Traitor. You're just as bad as white people now

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

One little issue. When anyone, including and especially black people, get involved in a confrontation with police, on either end, they get shot, arrested, handcuffed, tazed.

You aren't black, so really can't properly comment.

If we hear the same thing from a black person of that neighborhood, I'm ready to listen.

You state at the end:

"The police would not mind if a black person stopped a black person from confronting them with a knife."

BUZZ. That is a criminal act interfering with a police officer, and you may not think so, but police do arrest people who try to get involved.

PS - I'm old and White with no prior criminal record and financially well off, totally sober, trying to control my drunk friend. We were both arrested; charges dropped by DA, but still I was arrested.

Per thumbs-down, whomever did it, you live in a bubble.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

if i was a cop i would have done a tuck and roll kicked the knife from his hand and safely subdued him. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.