Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Why is he still mad at me 4 months after the breakup, if he was the one who broke up with me?

He dumped me for something silly and blocked me. He unblocked me one month ago and when I sent him a friendly text message 2 weeks later, he told me not to ever text him again and then deleted his own WhatsApp. Isn't it me who should be angry?

So you got dumped, got blocked, got unblocked when he thought the coast was clear.  You popped up with a friendly message (? why) and you got dumped again.  You got angry too late didn't you.  Why are YOU trying to be nice to this rather unpleasant guy?

He's not mad about the breakup, he's mad that you tried to contact him again. And I don't know why you would do that. He broke up with you, so don't waste time trying to send him "friendly" messages. Give your attention to someone who is interested in you. He had no problem leaving you behind, so I don't know why you can't do the same to him. Forget about him.

• T J

No, not at all.