Why do I bother answering Anonymous not knowing they have me blocked.  I can't block them. Why?

Should I just not answer anyone who is Anonymous?  But that is about 3/4 of the questions in Politics.  Yahoo, you really need to correct this issue.

Because when someone is anonymous you can’t block them. Take a look at my answer for this other question for more info: 

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20201...

So you can’t block them but THEY can block YOU because you are not anonymous. 

• ?

I give up why do you?

I agree that if an anonymous member has you blocked then the answer button should be greyed out.   But no one here has any control over making changes here and Yahoo always avoid making sensible changes so all you can do is make suggestions on the feedback part  of the site and hope some one new there thinks that they are supposed to act on suggestions there instead of ignoring them.