I've been offered 2 jobs what should I do? ?

I've applied for a few different jobs. I had a telephone interview the other day and just found out I've been successful and another job also rang me last week asking if I was interested in a job and I also have another interview lined up next week. Ones in a warehouse doing production and the others in a hospital doing housekeeping. Wish I could take both as I don't like letting people down but there's no chance as they are both full time positions. 

They are different types of jobs so you have to ask yourself what you like to do best.  Would you rather clean or do production work.  Look at the wages and benefit packages -- You will need to make a decision soon as other people are likely applying for these same jobs and you could be left out if you think about it too long.  Don't worry about letting someone down, it happens all the time, just tell them thanks for the offer but you've accepted another position.  No need to make any excuses.  If you like doing housekeeping and the pay is okay, then go for it.  If you don't think you'll be happy doing housekeeping then politely turn them down, just don't keep them waiting while you interview for other jobs.

• ?

do you just want the job that pays the most? do you want a job that has good benefits, maybe tuition reimbursement?  do you want a job that provides career paths and advancement?

you can tell both jobs you got an offer from another place, without saying.  maybe they will match the wages of the other if they really want you.  no one will usually not work at a place when one is offering lower pay than the other.  

ask them if you can have a week to decide since you got multiple offers.  

You need to learn to make decisions for yourself and not leave them up to random strangers. How in the world do we know what job would be best for you? We know nothing about you or the jobs.