Anonymous

if you have Covid-19 (aka CCP Virus) do you need a Flue Vaccine?

what category?

• Old

It is recommended that you get your annual flu shot however the risk of influenza spreading with everyone sanitizing and wearing masks is extremely small.  There is a chance you could get Corona and Influenza at the same time and your chance of survival would be relatively small.  I got my Quadrivalent Flu shot a couple of weeks ago, and have had my TDAP and Shingles shots earlier this year

MY COVID test was negative but before that I had a flu shot.

Yes, you need it.

They are two different viruses. The annual flu is a strain of the H1/N1 virus, 1918 pandemic. Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2) is a strain of the SARS virus that first appeared about 20 years ago. There is no such thing as an influenza virus. There are viruses that cause influenza. H1/N1 and SARS-CoV-2 are two of them.

Well.....if you don't want to get the flu.

When you recover.

Flu is the influenza virus, not a coronavirus, so any immunity you might gain would not protect you against the flu.

But seeing as any vaccine will put some level of stress on your immune system you should wait until you are recovered from any other significant infection before getting the flu vaccine.

Unless you want to reject the science if immunology as well as the other parts you deem fake.

Health | General Health

Retard.

Wrong category, bud.