Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Is it sad to be a 26 yrs old woman and still single with no kids?

im 34 without kids. who feels bad. get an education. buy land be rich wealthy and healthy and all of that will come. be you and be strong. that is more important. And Get Married!!!

Not at all, and the world has too many humans anyway

Take a look at the graph of the human population growth, it's almost vertical.

Why on earth contribute to that?

From a 61 year old, VERY VERY HAPPY, woman who is still single with no kids.

it is not a sad matter like an old woman to be a 26yeras old. She needs to self depended because  she has to fight to be grow up in own family as like as our south asian country secondly in her husband family. So she is not to be sad at all. She is to feel pride as she is observing two roles.

yeah your childbearing years are pretty much over

• car253

Nope.    As a matter you a lucky not to have a bunch of problems that married women have and those with kids have.    You should be happy you don't have their problems.

• Buzz

No not at all. No rules about when or even if you do this. 

not if you do not want kids

agh why do the trolls get all the answers????

I don't think it's "sad" but then I didn't meet my husband until I was 28 and he was 28 and we had our first child at 30. What's sadder than being single is being with the wrong person.