Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Is it sad to be a 26 yrs old woman and still single with no kids?

111 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

im 34 without kids. who feels bad. get an education. buy land be rich wealthy and healthy and all of that will come. be you and be strong. that is more important. And Get Married!!!

• 4 weeks ago

Not at all, and the world has too many humans anyway

• 4 weeks ago

Take a look at the graph of the human population growth, it's almost vertical.

Why on earth contribute to that?

From a 61 year old, VERY VERY HAPPY, woman who is still single with no kids.

• 4 weeks ago

it is not a sad matter like an old woman to be a 26yeras old. She needs to self depended because  she has to fight to be grow up in own family as like as our south asian country secondly in her husband family. So she is not to be sad at all. She is to feel pride as she is observing two roles.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

yeah your childbearing years are pretty much over

• car253
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nope.    As a matter you a lucky not to have a bunch of problems that married women have and those with kids have.    You should be happy you don't have their problems.

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

No not at all. No rules about when or even if you do this. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

not if you do not want kids

• 4 weeks ago

agh why do the trolls get all the answers????

• 4 weeks ago

I don't think it's "sad" but then I didn't meet my husband until I was 28 and he was 28 and we had our first child at 30. What's sadder than being single is being with the wrong person.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.