Is a community treatment order (mental illness) the same as a warrant to enter premises?

Is a community treatment order (mental illness) the same as a warrant to enter premises? Can police break down your door in the case that you have a community treatment order and refuse to answer the door? Or do the police need to get a warrant from the court to break down your door? 

Bro the fact of the matter is I just have depression and anxiety and PTSD in my opinion. I don't make all these outrageous claims about what symptoms those ailments can cause nor do I make outrageous claims about what medicine can and can't do. If you pay close attention I have said Seroquel can make you sleepy and Zoloft makes you feel less stressed sort of. Is Zoloft MDMA? No. Basically what I am getting at is the plane was invented not long ago and a specific medicine for what you're threading to bring me to the hospital that they kick me out of does not actually exist. You can get whatever doctors to put on silly little Grecian grey all you want. This in on top of the fact that you throw aimless threats at me for only one reason. Namely I'm not gay and don't prefer strippers, call girls, or girls that have a issue with the texting vs phone dynamic.