If a club tried to sign both Vardy and Kane together, how much , hypothetically would they be looking to spend ?

Well, Harry Kane is still at a decent age and is going through his peak years. If a team came in to sign him, Spurs would put up a massive fight and this would massively increase his price. I think Kane would only be sold in the region of 150-200 mill. If I had to say exactly, I would go for 175mil. 

With Vardy he is considered an older player now but he does do an amazing job. The only problem is that you would always ask, how many years does he realistically have left at this high level? The older a player gets, more likely for injuries and long terms injuries. So, if a team came in for Vardy, I think he would be around 30 - 40 mill. 

So combined, I would say probably around 220 mill. 

• CMD

On paper Kane is worth £200m, but Spurs would get much more than £200m as he is more than just a player at Spurs, he is the English face of the PL, Captain of the NT and therefore has a value far beyond what he can do on the pitch. His imagine rights alone would be £25m plus.

Vardy is worth alot less because of his age, probably £20m

• August

Taking into account the lack of income with this covid virus i wold say £75m for Kane and £15m for Vardy 

185 Millions, 180 mil for Kane and 5 mil for Vardy.

• Adam

In todays market, £140 million for Kane, no he's not worth that but it's how much it would cost you, Vardy because of his age, 30 million