I am looking for an episode of an old radio show. It’s about a detective who hires an actress to impersonate a ghost to catch a killer. ?

The detective in the story knows that the nephew killed his aunt to inherit her mansion. On the anniversary of the murder, the nephew hosts a dinner party at the mansion. The detective hires an actress to play the ghost of the murdered aunt to trick the nephew into confessing. This might have been a Suspense episode. I can’t find it anywhere! Any help would be appreciated. 

The actress playing the ghost actually end up being the real ghost. It scares the nephew into making a confession in front of all the dinner guests. That’s all I can think of to share, I don’t remember the title or anything...the ghost makes mention of the gloves that the nephew was wearing when he murdered her. 

I have over 100,000 episodes of old radio and 962 episodes of Suspense. Any  other hints?