My manager created a problem for me at work and I do not know what to do?

The hiring manager who makes the work schedules put me in for next Thursday 7am - 3pm. (Retail job)

Well two problems. I have a morning shift at another job but because i changed my availability at my retail job it won’t get changed right away because I needed to let them know 3 weeks in advance but my new job let me know last minute of course :/

The next problem is that my coworker wanted me to take her night shift but the hiring manager put me in for the day shift. He put me in the day shift before I was able to say anything and i am refusing to work a 14 hour day in retail. I actually told the coordinator but she was no help because putting me in the day shift benefited her since the manager messed up her schedule (she gets vacation hours and he messed up it up for her so what manager did for me fixed it for her :/ )

I don’t think I am going to see this coworker at all because she told the coordinator and we don’t have any shift together. What can I do to fix this?

You need to converse with the person who makes the schedule. 

• Maxi

You balancing your hours is your issue you need to balance hours in different jobs or learn to say you can't do those hours...as you KNEW you required 3 weeks to change your availablity you are obligated to do the morning shift and tell the other job you can't do it.

You contact the co worker and tell them it is not possible to take her night shift, they will mhave to find someone else to do it

Seriously?

You act like you get to plan your own schedule... you don't.

If you agreed to work a co-workers schedule and can no longer do that, you find someone else to work it. 

Since your new job scheduled you for a time you are working your old job, you tell the new job you can't work that day.

you either 1. contact someone who can fix any of this at either job or 2. you call out at one of them  and take the consequences or 3. you work most of it. Not a whole lot of options.