Is living in Los Angeles, a lost cause?

Since most companies here pay half of what you need to live on,

wouldn't it be best to start an online business so you can leave LA?   

Note: There are studio-apartments here filling

up with 6 or 8 occupants. Forget owning a house. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Leaving LA, and Calfornia forever is the smartest thing you could EVER do. 

• 3 months ago

All I have for you is you have an opportunity to vote people out of office if you want. If you do not try to get the people out of office that you don't agree with, then you will have to share the blame for the way things are.

• 3 months ago

yuck it is insane there...A CEMENT JUNGLE ICK NO..IVE been through there and I remember saying to hubby "How do ppl live like this"?? we were going to see my aunt when we were in Army.

• 3 months ago

I live in LA and yes, our Liberal government has made it too expensive to live in Los Angeles unless you have a very good job.  I believe that Los Angeles has the biggest population of illegal aliens in the country and these people have to live somewhere so there is a tremendous demand for housing that cannot be filled.  Meanwhile the permits and mandatory solar installations add $150,000 to the price of new housing. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Don't care about LA.

• 3 months ago

The Democrats goal is to drive the middle class out of the Blue cities ( like LA ) leaving only the wealthy securely separated from their subsidized , section 8 servants .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.