Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 1 month ago

Why do Brits make fun of America?

Mainly because we thought you were all Trump supporters, but it turns out we were wrong and perhaps we owe the decent Americans that voted for Biden, an apology.

Americans think the human disabilities, dumbness and retardation are indicators of stupidity, and they make noises like huh and doh

• miffy

Unfortunately the majority of US citizens, including your President Trump, manage to give the impression that they are as thick as two short planks.

I've just heard President Trumps latest rambling speech and he sounds like he has completely lost his marbles. His speech had no logic and his assertions were not backed up by any evidence. 

My god ,he's the President and he comes across  as a complete moron 

You wonder why people make fun?

mainly because of your sense of humour ...why else vote that russian loving creep into the white house ..but its backfired on you ..and up till now i have not met a single trump fan outside of america ..the whole world ..bar the ruskie government detest him and his moral cesspit he lives in ..as for the rest of you ..your our friends!..come on over ..you will be shocked to find we talk to neighbours without the need to shoot them !

We are scared to make fun of Pakis or Jamaicans, while we a r s e-lick Americans 

Source(s): British

Bail us out when did this happen?

I survived WW2 with No help from the USA 

The stupid Americans Have such Giant ego's they think they saved the UK WW2 when I Know I was saved by Churchill and the RAF

that was when Hitler abandoned his Invasion of the UK and ended WW2 by attacking the Russians

Germany was Going to Lose WW2 even if the USA stayed Home, and they Know this is a fact

Note i was Bombed for 5 years and I Owe the USA Nothing

i cannot thank them because there is Nothing to Thank them for after all they Funded Hitler up to 1945

Note they did Lose the war of 1812

and the Only war they won alone was Columbia

their one achievement without any help outside the USA they have Made 74% of them Fat they look like Humpty Dumpty, and they always make me laugh

Some Brits are still mad that they needed us to bail them out in two World Wars and took their spot as the world's #1. We still love 'em though.

• pmt853

In recent years it's probably mainly because of Trump.

• hihi!

THE WHOLE WORLD makes fun of USA. Why not Brits, too?

• Tavy

Your orange president saying Covid has gone, and his son.

Deluded or what?