Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 4 weeks ago

How many trophies in total did Liverpool win during the start of the 70s and end of the 80s ?

I'm 52 and I'm a diehard Spurs fan and I'll go on record as saying it was fustrating growing up in the 70s and then experiencing adulthood in the 80s seeing the Scousers win everything.

They were almost toying with the domestic game, and when they didn't win it (the league) you'd worry because you'd almost know they'd be dead serious about ripping the league trophy back out of your hands the following year.

It was even more annoying watching United emerge under Alex Ferguson and emulate what Liverpool did in the next two decades.  

Two clubs who in my eyes, were spoiled with the loot.  I only hope Jose Mourinho can break this City Liverpool monopoly on the league,  I hope we can win the premier league at least once in my life time. I'd die happier if we did!

• Stilty

Liverpool were unstoppable, win a bunch of trophies, kill a few dozen people, win some more trophies.. etc 

• August

Aces answering his own question ffs