What to do in a situation where your ex boyfriend threatening you over with the nude picture and saying stuffs like ?

"If you are not going to marry me then,I will publish those photos" then after you will come back pleading me because you are not going to handle shame and embarrassment 

He is my ex boyfriend I fell out of love with him and have no feelings for him 

• fuzzy

DO NOT marry him. Public humiliation is way better than tying yourself to an A...hole like that.

If you're brave enough, publically put information about his threat out there & let public opinion crucify him

I would report it to the police. Threatening you with publishing the photos is a crime.

• garry

question is are there nude pictures of you , and if so why get naked in the first place ..if you did then you must expect them to be published , just tell him you'll sue him if there published . 

You should marry him. He sound likes a real prince. What do I think of this situation? You're either one of the resident trolls or you are mentally retarded.

• drip

First live and learn. Don’t take nude photos with anyone or for anyone unless you are comfortable with others seeing the photos. 

Talk to the police. They prove can not do anything for you, but they can give you advise.

Get ahead of it. Post that he is threatening you unless you marry him. 

What were you thinking when the pictures were taken?  Posting nude photos is a huge violation.  He may lose all his media rights.

• Jerry

This guy is so desperate he is trying to BLACKMAIL you into marriage? Going public with that kind of desperation would be making a public *** of himself. 

• Barry

You make it a police matter. They've seen it all before so there is no need for embarrassment.

Tell the police.