Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

If Verizon started charging people money to access yahoo answers, how likely do you think most trolls on here would stop coming?

If that actually did work, then you be willing to make the sacrifice by paying a monthly fee in order to keep the trolls out? 

Why or why not?

Most people would probably leave troll or not.

I am not about to pay extra for the privilege, and then read a million silly questions here.

Sorry, but I'd be out.

I would not pay , I pay enogh to my internet provider as it is.

I think a lot of users here would stop coming if we had to pay to use the site hun.

I wouldn't pay to use the site so I would no longer come on.

With these as an indication of what people would pay for.... Not a chance! Nothing worthy here to see! Same goes for many sections. 

What race does she look please?39 secs agoWhat is a Xanny?1 Answer2 mins agoWhere is 6ix9ine?He’s been quite since September the 11th4 mins agoWhich rap/hip-hop song is this?It contains the following lyrics (I could be wrong on the exact lyrics):"Listen to me baby...whoa oh oh oh...They call me heart caker...I am only going to break break your cart....whoaaaa oh oh..."9 mins agoWhat does it mean when a girl?has a phone worth more than £1000?4 Answers10 mins agoName a silly white peoples problem?3 Answers11 mins agoDo you find staff rude or polite in Central London?Do you find the store staff rude or polite on Marble Arch side of Oxford Circus?16 mins agoWhat does it mean when a man on Tinder ask "are you real"?1 Answer20 mins agoCan a guy wear this top?22 mins agoHave you ever been french kissed?

Nope. I would not pay any additional charges. It is getting insanely expensive to pass a little time here, and I am not about to pay extra for the privilege, and then read a million silly questions here.

Sorry, but I'd be out.

• susan

I'm already paying money each month to use yahoo answers by paying my monthly internet bill.

No, and no. If yahoo actually had moderators that give a damn, things would be different. Expecting people to pay for this combined with no comments on news articles, would be a death kiss for yahoo.

I wouldn't mind paying a monthly fee.