Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Do you own your soul, or does God own it?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • F
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

When I was at (Catholic) primary school, they taught us God owns ar$e holes.

I’ve tried not to be one since .

• 4 weeks ago

What's a soul?  Can you show me?  Can you demonstrate that it exists?  Of course not...

• 4 weeks ago

Everything that is in this Universe belongs to God. He made it, He created it.

God owns it all and that includes your soul.

Ezekiel 18:4 - Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine:  the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Don't be ridiculous, you were created by God, through the bodies of your parents, and God added the Immortal soul to you, uniting it in your body.

Therefore, you are an Immortal Soul, even if your body dies, you will live through your Spiritual Soul.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I have declared my soul to be part of the public domain. 

• Misty
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Souls and gods don't exist.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The soul is not what you think.

God doesn't watch each and every human being at the same time and cannot live with each and everyone to guide them. These works are done by the spirits. God had created different kinds of spirits for various purposes. He had made the spirits to watch, guide and determine the destiny of the human beings from their daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Your past determines your present and your present determines your future. God has given freewill to all creatures including human beings. According to this, all human beings have all right to live a life as they wish. But if it happens to be bad and hurts someone, they have to face the consequences. These consequences are created by spirits. It's a natural system. After death no one lives in any form. Heaven and hell are only for spirits, not for human beings. God is a mystery even to the spirits. Spirits are not eternal beings but their lifetime is long. Spirits are separate elements. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. These spirits are your consciousnesses and memories. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. A mind is you. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings.  A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism.  After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives after death in any form. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• All souls belong to Allah. 

• God can have it, not good and no use anyways.

• 4 weeks ago

Seeing as how both aren't real, you believe whatever makes you feel best.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.