Jesus said in Jn 5:36 "the works that I do bear witness of Me" Does that mean that Jesus proved Himself? Why don't today's Christians?

WHEN JESUS GIVES US "POWER" (ACTS 1:8) "SPIRITUAL GIFTS" (I COR 12:7-10) AND "SIGNS FOLLOWING" (MK 16:17-18) THE DAY JESUS "CHOSES AND ORDAINS US" (JOHN 15:16) TO BE CHRISTIANS (ACTS 1:22) WHEN "HE BAPTIZES US WITH THE HOLY GHOST" (JN 1:33; ACTS 1:5)?

JESUS PROMISED AFTER BAPTIZING US "GREATER WORKS THAN THESE SHALL YE DO" (JN 14:12)

SO WHY CAN'T TODAY'S CHRISTIANS 

((("CONFIRM))) THAT THE LORD IS WORKING WITH THEM" (MK 16:20)

BY HIS (((POWER))) (ACTS 1:8) "SPIRITUAL GIFTS" (I COR 12:7-10) AND "SIGNS FOLLOWING" (MK 16:17-18)?

@JEFF & BRYCE!

KEEP WATCHING!

@MAND

YOU CLEARLY NEED TO UNDERTAKE "GOD REVEALS BY HIS SPIRIT" (I COR 2:10) INSTEAD OF UNDERTAKING YOUR "INDEPTH STUDIES" 

AS A LYING "BIBLE TEACHER" TEACHING YOUR (((CULT'S))) LYING PEDOPHILE ROMAN CATHOLIC SHYT (((PRETENDING))) YOU'RE (((BORN AGAIN))) WITH NO "POWER" (ACTS 1:8) "SPIRITUAL GIFTS" (I COR 12:7-10) NOR "SIGNS FOLLOWING" (MK 16:17-1) THAT WE RECEIVE AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5; I COR 12:13; MK 16:16) THE DAY JESUS "CHOOSES AND ORDAINS" (JN 15:16) TO BE CHRISTIANS 

(I CORINTHIANS 12:11-13)

SENDING EVERY BODY TO HELL AS "DEAD SPIRITS" (RM 5:12-14; I COR 15:21-22) WHO (((HAVE NOT))) BEEN "QUICKENED BACK TO LIFE" (EPH 2:1) OR YOU WOULD HAVE JESUS' PROMISES AND COULD "HEAR HIS VOICE" (JN 10:27) INSTEAD OF SAYING "YOU APPEAR TO BE ALMOST TOTALLY IGNORANT OF THE SCIRPTURES AS YOUR QUESTION/STATEMENT IS MISALIGNED"

WHEN JESUS SAID "THE WORKS I DO PROVE ME" (JN 5:36) BUT YOU LIE AND SAY "I FOLLOW JESUS BECAUSE I'M A BORN AGAIN BIBLE TEACHER" BUT HAVE NOTHING!

LYING CULT TEACHING HYPOCRITE!

"Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD" (Jeremiah 23:1)!

@HARRY

“But I have greater witness [aka PROOF] than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness [PROOF] of me, that the Father hath sent me.”(John 5:36).

What difference does it make WHO He was talking to when He still said "I HAVE PROOF?"

"If you don't believe Me believe the works" (John 10:37-38).

"Greater works than these shall ye do" (Jn 14:12) and He wasn't talking to unbelievers.

He actually said I have the greater witness than John for the very works that my Father assigned me to accomplish  these works prove that the Father sent me and the Father who sent me has himself born witness about me He was talking to unbelievers

Source(s): bible
  • Bryce

You are quoting nonsense.

Here we go again! Speaking in behalf of Christians who didn't ask you to.

Why don't today's Christians do what???

You appear to be almost totally ignorant of the Scriptures as your question/statement is misaligned.

You clearly need to undertake "in depth" studies.

Source(s): King James Bible, Bible teacher, Born again
  • Jeff

jesus said nothing.

jesus is fictional