Are you in awe of Joe Biden’s many accomplishments in 47 years?

I sometimes sit in amazement as I think about the incredibly legacy that this man has left behind in his 47 years of public service. He has toiled away like no other politician ever has and likely ever will.

AND SUCH WHAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS WERE THOSE?

• alana

He did nothing that is memorable to me.  The only real memory I have of Joe  is   drinking a beer with Obama in the garden of the White House.

Be wary who you put trust in because this is true of Politicians who have to work so hard to discredit others and Trump never was mean to Biden online and he was said to be sick with Covid so please remember this and be nice to Trump: Business Insider: UPS says it found the lost cache of documents that Tucker Carlson claimed would damage Joe Biden's campaign.

Yes he got rich, put blacks in jail, called them predators, tried to tax social security 3 times, made his family rich and did nothing for Americans. Now he is going to finally do something right before he dies.

Teddy Roosevelt said, if a politician gets rich while in office, they are a thief. 

Nothing more than that to add.

Perhaps some people think it is better to have done no damage in 47 years ,than left a wake of debt , misery and a history of the  abuse of power behind them for 47 years -- the last 4 being as president of the United States..

He lead the way in locking up super predators and did his best to support segregation.

I was in awe that Biden played Despacito for the Latin/Hispanic voters in Florida.

Now, I'm waiting for him to play Gangnam Style for the Asian voters. Oppa Gangnam Style. 

It always shocks me how these politicians make a life and living for themselves basically doing nothing, the more shocking part is people let them.

Him being a Chinese puppet in not much of an accomplishment.

In politics for 47 years, and he has accomplished nothing.