Why is it today's Christians say "I follow Jesus" but they follow Him as far as they like and don't follow receiving His power (Acts 1:5;8)?

TO BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN (I CORINTHIANS 12:11-13)?

DO TODAY'S CHRISTIANS "DENY THE POWER OF GOD" (II TIMOTHY 3:5) IN THEIR LIVES?  DON'T THEY KNOW II TIMOTHY 3:5 SAY "FROM SUCH TURN AWAY" AND GOD HAS "TURNED AWAY" FROM THEM IN THEIR LIVES?

NOW THEY'RE CONFUSING "GOD RAINS ON THE JUST AS WELL AS THE UNJUST" (MATTHEW 5:45) WITH "GOD LOVES ME" (JOHN 17:9)!

THEY WON'T "BURY THEIR SINS INTO CHRIST" WITH "HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM" (ROMANS 6:3-4)

ALTHOUGH "He himself bore our sins" in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness" (I Peter 2:24)!

THEREFORE THEY "...HAVE NOT RESISTED TO THE BLOOD [AKA THE HOLY SPIRIT] STRIVING AGAINST SINS" (HEBREWS 12:4)!

HOW DO TODAY'S CHRISTIANS (((THINK))) THEY CAN BE SAVED WITHOUT HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM YET JESUS SAVES WHO IS THE HOLY GHOST?

@HINDU

When GOD set precedent by giving law in the OT in which BLOOD was necessary for righteousness, and by HIS GLORY (Heb 1:3) "manifested HIMSELF into flesh" (I Tim 3:16) in order to shed HIS BLOOD (Acts 20:28; I Jn 1:7) so no more animal sacrifices for righteousness (Heb 9:12-14) and to put His Spirit within us (Ezk 37:12-14) to do all the work (Ezk 36:25) and I've seen it happen in my life

HEY

I ain't got no problem with it!

@JAKE

AS FAR AS GOD IS CONCERNED, YOU ARE OUT OF HERE (REV 21:8)!

@wolf

THE GOSPEL MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE AND JOHN ARE REPETITIVE!

I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT WHEN JESUS SPOKE THROUGHOUT EACH ONE!

@REYNALDO

DO ALL OF YOU ATHEIST HAVE A ONE TRACK MIND?

@ADAM

AMEN!

TODAY'S CHRISTIANITY IS (((NOTHING))) BUT (((A CULT!)))

@MALCOLM

If you don't "love that POWER" and "not by [your] might nor by [your] power, but by HIS SPIRIT" (Zech 4:6) you "DENY THE POWER OF GOD" (II Tim 3:5) and don't LOVE GOD (Matthew 28:18) by which "HE HAS TURNED AWAY" (II Tim 3:5)!

@MAGIX 

YOU FOLLOW "THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN" (Matt 15:9) in Matthew 28:19 and other Scriptures that have you BRAINWASHED believing in (((TWO))) baptisms (Ephesians 4:5) and "DENYING THE POWER OF GOD" (II Tim 3:5) to baptize you (John 1:33) from whom "GOD HAS TURNED AWAY" (II Tim 3:5)!

I follow Jesus. I won't follow you ever. 

Gotta love all of that power.

• Adam

I think you can say that about every christian since the formation of the catholic church.

• Jake

A person can become a better Christian by way of reciting daily and with care at least the traditional 15 decades of the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

Jesus is a myth based on the earlier myth of Horus.