Anonymous

why do i like watching people die ?

pretty much everyday i go on this website just to watch people die whenever im bored or when i feel like it. i don’t know why i just find it so interesting. would this have anything to do with a mental illness? im a 15y old girl btw no one knows i do this except one of my close friends. 

ofn girl tf is u doin?? go back on club penguin 

If this hobby isn't interfering with anything else in your life, it's harmless. 

Maybe your occupation as an adult will be a Mortician.  It takes all kinds of folks to make this world turn.  Not just any one can be a Mortician.  Like me, not every one knows how to train dogs or groom them.  It takes all kinds.  Plan your future.

We're all a bit fascinated by death it is the reason why we rubber neck at road traffic accidents. It's our deepest fear so we're kind of drawn to it. I still think you're a troll but if there is a hint of truth to it maybe you should wean yourself off of it and actually try and find some happiness in life.

go watch Halloween 2018

go watch Birds of Prey

go watch The Happening