Anonymous

why do i like watching people die ?

pretty much everyday i go on this website just to watch people die whenever im bored or when i feel like it. i don’t know why i just find it so interesting. would this have anything to do with a mental illness? im a 15y old girl btw no one knows i do this except one of my close friends. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

ofn girl tf is u doin?? go back on club penguin 

• 3 weeks ago

If this hobby isn't interfering with anything else in your life, it's harmless. 

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe your occupation as an adult will be a Mortician.  It takes all kinds of folks to make this world turn.  Not just any one can be a Mortician.  Like me, not every one knows how to train dogs or groom them.  It takes all kinds.  Plan your future.

• 4 weeks ago

We're all a bit fascinated by death it is the reason why we rubber neck at road traffic accidents. It's our deepest fear so we're kind of drawn to it. I still think you're a troll but if there is a hint of truth to it maybe you should wean yourself off of it and actually try and find some happiness in life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

go watch Halloween 2018

go watch Birds of Prey

go watch The Happening

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.