Key to surviving winter mentally?
yes... turn off the news
- Big KahunaLv 74 weeks agoFavourite answer
Put another log on the fire and turn off the news.
- Laughing BOYLv 73 weeks ago
This HELPS ....... 😂😂😂😂
- KillmousekyLv 73 weeks ago
This suggests you may have Seasonal Affect Disorder. This is mostly due to the increased hours of darkness in winter. Try to spend as much time as possible in brightly-lit areas. If you also get extreme cold, try to avoid going outside in it.
"Laughing BOY": What makes you think that pig urine will help anyone?
I see we have at least one REALLY stupid jacka$$ in the crowd.
- DformdLv 74 weeks ago
Enjoy the weather
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 74 weeks ago
try enjoying it...............go skiing. Can't so that in summer.
- blue pixieLv 64 weeks ago
Keep the heat on and have a nice warm jacket. I can't stand being cold!
- TameCat 👑Lv 74 weeks ago
Lots of hot chocolate
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
if you're asking me this, then the both of us have problems
- donnieLv 64 weeks ago
Mental health professionals?
- DestroyerLv 64 weeks ago
Play hockey frequently.