Will yahoo ever allow us to post comments on news articles again?

13 hours ago

NEVER. It was mostly hating/trolling & The Sun type stories. Adios to it, I say!

• 6 days ago

After the inauguration, so there is no chance that the educated people who make comments challenging Yahoo's influencer-news cannot influence the outcome of the election at all.

YAHOO PROMOTES AOC FOR CONTROVERSERY STOP READING YAHOO ARTICLES OF BIAS SOCIALISM DEFUND THE POLICE BS

Source(s): From day one of Trumps election YAHOO has attacked him, and we will show YAHOO and google etc that there geek nerd behind a screen will be dragged out and shown red from the Trump supporters that out number the nerdy leftist whinners ....... free life is overseas, here we work for our opportunities and succeed and don't blame like YAHOO does.........sick of YAHOO

Hope so.  YH is so arrogant.  

I Never hope that way no one can use Comments to abuse me

I think you they should

Free speech - what free speech?

So Orwellian. Need the Newspeak dictionary ASAP

One could frequently learn MORE from comments than articles.

unlikely, many have gone to dailymail to post comments on news articles

Uh the discontinued the comments long before the election.

That all depends on what Verizon decides whether to enable  commenting after the USA presidential election. That may not happen until December or possibly January. That assumes the?USA government survives.