Do gay men hate women deep down ?

I think there are a large portion that do. Perhaps it's envy, I'm not sure. But I've come across a lot of gay males that will just put down a woman and say woman's genitals are so gross and they are so disgusting and smell like fish. Like we get it, you like dick, doesn't mean you have to put down women for it. 

• Robin

Many do hate women including sisters and mothers 

Not usually.  It certainly isn't their "motivation" for being gay, which just happens.  And you must've come across the "gay best friend" phenomenon.  There are a few gay men who are separatist and supremacist but it's extremely rare.

No,   not even just a little on the surface. 

• Fred

Why would gay men hate women?  Gay men just aren't sexually attracted to them.  Do you hate other men because you are not sexually attracted to them?

Do straight men hate men deep down? Why would you think that gay men hate women any more than a straight man would hate men? Your question makes absolutely zero sense.

• Sky

While it's not impossible for some, it's certainly not true for all or even anywhere near the majority.  None of the gay guys I've ever known have ever expressed hatred for women.  On the contrary, I've known numerous straight guys over the years who hated women.

i would hope not

That's an easy one!

YES!

Not from what I have seen.  Seems easier to be friends with each other, rather than straight men