Ryan
Ryan asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Thoughts on the Europa results today?

Another good win for Rangers, 1-0 over Lech Poznan

Arsenal comfortably beat Dundalk 3-0

Spurs suffered a shock loss to Antwerp 1-0 with Spurs playing a very strong team and bringing the likes of Son, Kane and Lucas on from the bench

Celtic vs Lille ended 2-2 decent result for both teams Celtic will be kicking themselves for blowing a 2 goal lead

Leicester did something Harry Maguire could only dream of, winning in Greece. Score there was 2-1 

The biggest game of the round was probably Real Sociedad vs Napoli. It ended 1-0 to Gattuso's boys there

• Adam

Spurs aside some decent results. All teams still have a reasonably good chance of qualifying for the next phase. I'm impressed with Rangers results so far, hopefully they can keep it going. Outside of the Spurs defeat, shock of the night for me was Leverkusen losing.

I'm impressed by Rangers.  Celtic drawing 2-2 with Lille is the surprise result for me.