Did Obama ever really do anything?

There's a couple of things that Obama did well as President. I can name a few. 

1. He and his former running mate Joe Biden did well to get control of the H1N1 2009 swine flu. 

2. He and Biden did well making sure the ebola outbreak in 2014 didn't cause anymore damage. 

3. He made sure that every low income American family had proper health care insurance and that their benefits were safe and secured. 

4. He sent out American soldiers to the hiding place of the terrorist leader, Osama Biden Laden and have him shot and killed. And assuring that all Americans were safe from danger. So yes, he did well as President. And I hope to see the very best in his former running mate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to do whatever it takes to prevent our country from going to Hell. And I hope to the 2 of them will win this years election by the day after tomorrow. 

• L

Yes.  The largest thing he did...........he traveled to Muslim countries and apologized to them for us killing their citizens, he told the Muslims to move to America because America was a Muslim country, he would give them EVERYTHING free and for them to move to ALL countries to take over.

Yes, only a moron, cherry-picker or the very naive would have to ask

Don’t worry about what Obama did or didn’t do. He’s not president anymore. I guess he didn’t do too badly since he got reelected. When your boy fails to get reelected he will only be the second president in our country’s history that didn’t get Reelected. Instead of worrying about past presidents you should be worrying about how your boy tore this country apart.

• John

You don't actually want any answer that punctures your rather impermeable bubble, now do you? Else you would never ask what a beloved two term president actually "did".

I always chuckle when the illiterate ones say that Barack "destroyed our health industry" or some such nonsense. Last time I looked up the stats I found that ACA had lowered the overall American health costs by a trillion dollars or more. I'm not going to waste time looking it up again because you guys just got yer heads buried up yer Faux Noise butts anyway.

• david

Yep. He saved your lowlife butt for 1. Why is beyond me. I'd NEVER be that kind to people who hate me. If you hate my guts, I'll let you die or kill you outright; provided I'm in a good mood. If I happen to wake up on the wrong side of the bed, I'll effectively turn you into a quadriplegic and make you watch me torture your family to death. If I'm in a REALLY sour mood, not only will I make you torture your family to death for me, I'll make you like it. So just how angry do you want this black man to be?

Most Trump supporters believe that the stock market dropped during the Obama Administration, whereas the (easily verified) truth is that the stock market went up by a greater percentage (close to 300%) than any other U.S. Presidency.

Obama has been vilified by right-wing propaganda, much of it lies.

He helped the African Americans who elected him by providing a fund to help most in that group get upgraded vehicles.  Then he expounded on the campaign promises of the Clinton administration by providing health care for young adults through college on their parents health care plans via the expense of employers and undid all the promised debt reduction by Bill Clinton. This is generally why after a eight stint of Republican influence in the White house a Democratic one is needed to go the other way.  So Trump is going to win so the Democrats can be in office next term. 

He did lots, mainly though taking the worst recession since the great depression which was handed to him, and handing over a strong economy to Trump.

A person down the line said that he gave us Obamaphones.  Does anybody know how to use fact check?  No, the lifeline program got permission to expand into cell phones BEFORE Obama came to office.  It was nothing he did.

Another person thought that he started wars in the middle east.  Sorry, no he did not.  The only thing he did was let the people rebel without US stopping them when they started their own civil wars.

he was great at caving to foreign interests