Wow, I just learned the Weather Channel works for Deep-State?

Now, I've seen everything. Oh brother. When will this madness end? 

The Deep State was the term for the group of far right politicians, military personnel, and other high ranking people in Turkey who were trying to take total control of Turkey. Leave it to conservatives in the US to spin the truth and make Deep State a left wing group. "Weather Channel works for Deep State", now I heard everything, oh brother, when will evolution finally weed out conservatives.

• ?

And "deep state" isn't real, so what the hell sources are you even subscribing to... The same types who think JFK is alive and will be Trump's new VP?

no wonder their app is so glitchy 

• ?

The wilder these conspiracy theories are the more some people believe them.  

• ?

The madness will end when paranoid trump finally shuts up and his followers finally wake up.

Anyone believing in a Deep State need mental health attention.