Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Would you trust Donald Trump to be honest?

Update:

@electripole.. that is not my TD.  I believe that Trump believes a lot of what he says, however twisted it might be.   He doesn't always try to deceive. 

Update 2:

@Schneider..  everybody gets Trump.  He's the guy in the locker room who blurts out disgusting things, especially about females.  He has no boundaries. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Dformd
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I dont know him

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As much as I would trust a fish not to swim. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So far, so much better than the other Career Politicians we have had.

What the US needs is TERM LIMITS, not just two.

We need NO CONSECUTIVE terms, so when we get a good one, s/he can serve every other term as long as we want.

No more "dead duck" terms where the elected official goes nutz because s/he has nothing to lose.

• 1 month ago

He is not dishonest. However, his comments are often designed to be humorous at times. He is sort of an entertainer. A lot of people don't get it. He admits that he is not a politician. However, that does not mean he doesn't have solutions to America's problems. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh, HELL no. But I do trust him to be dishonest. 

• 1 month ago

Actually, more than most. He's got a long list of faults, but deep dishonesty does not really seem to be one of them. He's so "in your face", he really doesn't need to beat around the bush, or tinker with the truth. 

His "honesty" is different than his some times poor grasp of things or his tendency to blurt out have formed ideas. 

• Thorn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. I think he is pure evil. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.