Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Would you trust Donald Trump to be honest?

@electripole.. that is not my TD.  I believe that Trump believes a lot of what he says, however twisted it might be.   He doesn't always try to deceive. 

@Schneider..  everybody gets Trump.  He's the guy in the locker room who blurts out disgusting things, especially about females.  He has no boundaries. 

• Dformd

I dont know him

• Mike L

As much as I would trust a fish not to swim. 

So far, so much better than the other Career Politicians we have had.

What the US needs is TERM LIMITS, not just two.

We need NO CONSECUTIVE terms, so when we get a good one, s/he can serve every other term as long as we want.

No more "dead duck" terms where the elected official goes nutz because s/he has nothing to lose.

He is not dishonest. However, his comments are often designed to be humorous at times. He is sort of an entertainer. A lot of people don't get it. He admits that he is not a politician. However, that does not mean he doesn't have solutions to America's problems. 

• Jim2

Oh, HELL no. But I do trust him to be dishonest. 

Actually, more than most. He's got a long list of faults, but deep dishonesty does not really seem to be one of them. He's so "in your face", he really doesn't need to beat around the bush, or tinker with the truth. 

His "honesty" is different than his some times poor grasp of things or his tendency to blurt out have formed ideas. 

• Thorn

No. I think he is pure evil.