Girlfriend bigger than me?

OK so I'm a small guy 5'5 and 108 lb

My girlfriend is 5'10 and 170 lb and so yeah she's a fair bit bigger than me and also physically stronger.

Whilst I don't mind the difference at all, she seems to be getting more and more self-conscious, like the size difference is all she's seeing these days and not me as a person.

I keep telling her I don't see anything wrong and I like her for who she is but she just couldn't get it out of her head... Why is that? What should I do?

Thanks for your answers - I'm going to try and be more dominant and if she doesn't change her attitude I'll just ditch her.

p.s. For those saying I'd be malnourished - My BMI is almost normal and I eat more than my girlfriend so no I'm not anorexic or at risk of hospitalisation.

Maintain your relationship to start with.You arent in the wrong.Her insecurities are the problem.She can start watching her food intake,maybe cut back on sugary foods and reduce the salt content too. If she doesnt change her attitude you might want to call it a day with her.Sometimes its the right thing to do.

• Rick

You two happy ???  I'm happy for you !!!

Although they say that opposites attract sometimes invariably it can become too much if the girl/woman is much bigger both in height and size. 5 inches taller and 5 stone heavier is obviously to her is possibly about seeing more meat on a pencil, sadly for you. 

If you were really 5'5 and 108 lbs, you would be in the hospital. Nice try.

Next time she sits on the opposite end of the couch,  jump up like she bounced you out of it.

• Alan H

Do not make it a big issue......or it will become a BIG ISSUE,

Let things occur naturally 

A couple I know are an amazing couple together. They have been married now for a very long time and very happy together. She is 6'1" and he is 5'6". They love each other so much, you never even notice the physical differences with them, because they are just such great people and so happy together. I think of him as the tallest short guy I've ever met, I always just forget that he's a short person, because he is so confident. They treat each other well and they feel confident with each other. Both of them also come from families who sadly didn't stay together. His parents were both compatible hight-wise (short) and yet they ended up broken up, and her parents were both tall and they ended up broken up. The couple who are opposite heights and yet so happy together, are so, because they apply the advice that is shared in the workbook that I'm sharing below. It's free and excellent advice for being happy together as a couple. Oh I wish that you both could meet them and talk to them for advice since they both have felt with what you are dealing with. My advice: Just be confident together and love each other, and enjoy each other well, and have a happy life together! 

:o)

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&pub=hf&srcid=...

• Mary

I think this is fake, 5'5'' and 108 lbs.

Thats anorexic.

Subconsciously, if she's a feminine woman she naturally wants to be with a masculine man who can protect her. She doesn't look at a 5'5 guy who weighs as much as a 16 year old girl as someone capable of ever protecting her in any situation. She's likely around guys who are much taller and bigger than you, and realizing she feels a lot safer around them because they make her feel like a woman. Sorry but this is just life. The best thing you can do is not pay it any attention and just be confident in yourself and be the best in bed so she'll stick around. 

Tell he to start wearing a Strap-On and start drilling you