Will Joe Biden introduce himself today desperately "campaigning" as the "lying dog-faced pony soldier" he is? ?

It would only be fitting since Biden has and continues to lie through his teeth about his record and obvious well documented treasonous criminality not to mention introducing himself yesterday in Georgia as "Joe Biden's husband." LMFAO!

rodcom: Don't you think it is a little bit odd after all the numerous attempts failing miserably to remove Trump from office it was clearly proved that the liberal Democrats and their bought and paid for liberal MSM was indeed the ones lying to the American People and the whole world as they continuously violated the US Constitution over and over of this great Constitutional Democratic Republic for 4 years and continue to do so right this minute? 

He has to check his calendar first and then ask Kamala if they should be for or against fracking today...

- or if they are supposed to be bragging about or condemning that '94 crime bill he wrote and she incarcerated so many repeat offender pot smokers under.

I love how Biden is like Butters all grown up and supported with a support group.

Nobody could will ever be able to take the crown of lies away from Trump.  He will hold those honors for centuries to come would be my guess.  He lies so much I think that he even believes them himself.

Update - What I find hypocritical is that Trump was impeached because there were grounds for it, yet Republicans and Trump went after Obama for years with the birther thing.  You guys are pitiful.