Does Trump think veterans or evangelicals are bigger suckers and losers?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

My father was drafted into the US Army, was injured as a sergeant during fighting in France, came home and later died of his injuries.  To third generation draft dodger Trump this made him a loser and sucker.

Trump has sufficient contempt for both evangelicals and veterans to be an equal opportunity hater.

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

God knows what he thinks. All I know is, if it’s nasty and despicable, he likely believes it.

• 1 month ago

Like the Democrats do?

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably evangelicals. They have REALLY embraced a false prophet, a wolf in sheep's clothing, a lying narcissistic evil hypocrite. But that's OK, he SAYS he doesn't support abortion. However, I'd bet a few grand that he tried to talk Marla Maples into having one! BTW though, if Trump did indeed say veterans are losers and suckers veterans need to know that! Trump is, as you say, a huge liar and deceiver, one of the all time great liars, possibly even the liar of the millennium!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

New York Times "anonymous source" has been revealed as Miles Taylor, 31, who is a known liar and in no way a "senior" official. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Son, be careful. Every vet is a trained killer. And they volunteered for the job. It's not wise to anger one.

• 1 month ago

Actually for the most part veterans and evangelicals are less fond of the Left than they are annoyed with Trump. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.