john asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Who is more racist black or white people?  Liberals or Conservatives?

I see far more racist actions and comments from liberals then I do conservatives.  Shouts and chants of Black Power are accepted and cheered while White Power is seen as hate.  I see liberals assigning worth to a person based on skin color vs capability in the form of I'm proud to elect, hire, promote this BLACK person etc.   I read all the time we need to have more black people in this position or this space. Imagine the outrage if instead the word white were substituted.  I hope 20 yrs from now these people are viewed the same as we see the KKK today because the truth is they are just as bad.  

There's no evidence to prove this.  I might as well ask you, who is more racist, you or me?  I can certainly say you are.

White Conservatives.   Racism is a right wing ideology. A true liberal cannot be racist.