Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Who is the person you hate the most?

I hate my former ex best friend who used to be extremely jealous of me so she did many bad things to me

• Jill

I don't actually hate anyone. Some people who have crossed my path didn't, for various reasons, treat me well but I don't hate them. That doesn't mean I forgive them but life is too short to dwell on the past. I just move on. 

I dislike a lot of people but i try not to hate anyone. Just think of it as your time is too precious to hate anyone because it really is. Also those people who have done bad things to you are not worth your time or energy. It takes a lot of energy to hate someone. It takes too much. Do something for yourself to make yourself happy and don't worry about the people that were desperate and flawed enough to try and bring down your happiness. She was jealous of you for a reason don't stop shining.