Are you happy that the Korona virus is shutting down society and why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No, it's making life difficult for most people.

• 1 month ago

TEN months into the year, & you still don't even know how to spell it?  Have you been in solitary confinement all that time?   

No, I'm not happy that it's cost so many lives & made many others so ill, a large number with seemingly permanent negative after-effects.  I still-more irked that so many irresponsible jacka$$es have refused to take it seriously.  This has cause a lot of others to get sick or even die.  Had they been responsible from the start, we might be over all of this by now.  That criminally negligent damned fool who currently sits his final weeks in the U.S. White House should be imprisoned for the rest of his life, as he's directly responsible fro the deaths of about 140,000 people in the U.S. & at least a few dozen in Canada.        

• 1 month ago

no its destroying peoples lives  ..... loss of jobs and businesses 

• 1 month ago

We are this 👌 close the distribute the vaccine and you are praying for something else.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I hope it doesn't shut down businesses in my state again, that would be ridiculous. 

• Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. My classes have been cancelled because of it. Also, I sued someone and covid is slowing my case down. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.