Can I live in a tent under a bridge and stop paying rent ?

• Saber

If you cant pay rent you will eventually end up under a bridge.If you ask me it is much better to live as a homeless person then pay exorbitant fees to the government.I was homeless once for 3 months and it was the best time of my life.It was an adventure.

You could but you are likely to be attacked by someone.

• You sound just like my mother, only she wants to go live in the woods.

If she can't, you can't. 

If you cant pay rent you will eventually end up under a bridge.If you ask me it is much better to live as a homeless person then pay exorbitant fees to the government.

If That's what u want but its not the most sanitary or fun way to live.

• Is that what you want? I thought this was illegals/. Peeps r saying RV is better choice, i think yes, if you can afford it.

• .

Yes, but they've already thought of that - all loopholes are closed or are extremely uncomfortable.  

You win the game of saving money, called "brown bananas", by the Wall Street Journal. Actually, we all lose because the working stiffs are ecociding the planet to fulfill the Antichrist's agenda.

Source(s): The New Retirement Plan: Save Almost Everything, Spend Virtually Nothing

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-new-retirement-pl...

Maybe start living in an RV

• JJ

From what I've seen, those bridges have a lot of people living underneath them and it looks disgusting.

A van down by the river sounds more exciting.