Need help with gift idea for frontliners?

I would like to give some small gift baskets for the medical frontliners in my general area. I have 60 baskets that I would like to fill with snacks, lotions, pens or other items that they may enjoy. The problem is that since I will only be doing 60 baskets. I don’t know how to pick and choose which persons will receive one being that there are so many in the area. Baskets are approximately 11 inches in diameter. I thought about making them and have the community nominate people they know and my family would deliver these. Any ideas or other types of suggestions  on how to do this will be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• kswck2

I would donate to the front desk at the local hospital and specify that the blankets should go to the neo-natal unit. 

• Cammie

How about give to the hospital or Drs. office in general. Donate face masks, hand sanitizer, tissues and hand lotion.