Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 weeks ago

Do you think the 2020 QB class will go down as the greatest of all time?

It looks like Burrow, Herbert and Tua will all have great careers.

2004 QB class is still the best.

No, I don't but it could become one of the best.

• Pronk

I’d take Mahomes,or Deshawn Watson over them..

• RICK

Doubt they will every be as good as the 1983 class or even the 1999 class

I doubt Tua has a great career, unlike most small QBs he just isn't that athletic. 

• David

1983 NFL draft-Hall of Famers Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, and John Elway.  Plus Ken O'Brien, Tony Eason and Todd Blackledge.  That's a lot of talent!  Even the last three had at least eight seasons in the league.

• Kathy

I do not think so.

• Nick

Remember when 2016 was going to be the greatest QB draft ever because of Jared Goff, Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott?

Time will tell.There is always the sophmore jinx ahead.DCs  get more film on guys and realize stuff about them.Injuries happen as well.To early to say

From 2 passes you think Tua will have a great career?  That's impressive.

'83 already has 3 guys in the Hall of Fame, so those 3 have to get there just to match it.

It's possible.  Time will tell.  It's like how the Obama administration was the most corrupt group of people ever assembled.  Obama, Hillary, and Biden sold out the USA in order to collect millions for themselves.