My girlfriend is obsessed with guns and owns a ton of them, and I hate them, how do I get her to get rid of them so we can move in together ?

I’d love to move in with her but, I hate guns and she has a ton of them, like over 30, plus several assault rifles, like there is no need to have guns in a civilized society, especially automatics weapons.  I wouldn’t feel safe living with a bunch of guns, yet she insists on keeping them. I do love her though. How can I convince her to get rid of them, we could probably get a lot of money for them. 

Explain your feelings & then see her unique reaction zkjm

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

than do not have her as a friend simple do not move there  

stay at mommies house 

You probably can't. The point of dating is to see if you're a good match. It isn't to try to change someone into being a better match for you. 

You love her, but does she love you with similar veracity? Is there something she'd like you to change that you'd be willing to use as compromise? Are you able to talk about the future and what you want from your relationship? Are you willing to talk to her and willing to work toward something you could both live with? Perhaps she agrees that she doesn't need to keep all the weapons, but she'd like to keep some favorites? 

If she won't compromise and  store her guns away from the house, dump her and  get a new girlfriend. People of different religions can live together happily but people with views on guns as different as yours cannot. Just make sure that your break-up is amicable otherwise you might be on the receiving end of one of those assault rifles.