When will homosexuality be outlawed in America?

I hope it happens in my lifetime.  I don't want to die knowing that homosexuality is still legal in America.

Update:

I'm not an immigrant.  I was born and raised in America and have never set foot outside of this country.

Update 2:

I care because if it is outlawed then we will stop seeing it show up in entertainment like movies, TV shows, video games, novels, comics, etc.

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

it won't when u have Donald **** as president

• 4 weeks ago

WOW, Imagine if you didn't have unfounded hatred becuz of your own insecurity? I wonder if that's because when the women you flashed laughed at your shortcomings. It must really suck when your hatred for yourself manifests itself towards people you don't even know.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No but it is against God and he is the final judge of everyone's life the day we all meet him

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You can't outlaw nature.

"I was born and raised in America and have never set foot outside of this country"

You should visit other countries, it might open your eyes.  To think of non-Americans as "They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people" is a lie aka fake new and alternative facts.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Prepare to die unhappy because it will never be outlawed again.  It's too much a matter of personal freedom and liberty to express one's sexual orientation, as well as be in a same-sex romantic and/or sexual relationship.  So if you really don't like it, I suggest you move to Saudi Arabia where you can be surrounded by like-minded homophobic bigots.

• 4 weeks ago

Looks like your going to have a miserable passing.

• 4 weeks ago

Don't be hateful.

• 4 weeks ago

Never. The cure for your bigoted problem is easy.

The video/song tells you what you should do.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

We are going to do unspeakable things to your corpse and bury you face down in case one of the guys wants to stop by for a cold one.

• 4 weeks ago

That would be disaster for the Republican party. Look how often their members come out of the closet

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.