So why DO bad things happen to good people?! If it is a test, I don't think I remember signing up to be tested! ?

Marty: "It's just life. I don't quite understand what you mean by being tested" 

Me: It's a RELIGIOUS thing Marty. It's like God is testing how you will react to adversity in your life. Look up the book of Job for referrence!

Anonynoymous: "you would see that many people have bad things happen and they do not run around telling the family coworkers etc and just deal with it.. this is why you have no idea your life is not bad - you fail in being a adult "

Me: And unfortunately YOU fail at being a nice person!...I'm sure you don't have a prefect life either! And I don't think that's true that people don't complain to their "family coworkers, etc"! Why do you think Yahoo Answers exists?!

..As well as Quora! You see ALL kinds of severely imperfect/flawed people complaining to their counselors/ therapists/psychologists!! You don't have to be an as hole to give helpful 'advice'! That's the problem with asking strangers online sadly! Sometimes they take stabs and insults at you indirectly under the guise of trying to "help"! 

Because our perception of “bad” vs “good” is subjective z

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

poop happens in life and there is no plan or planner of your life other than you. 

but some things just happen.... 

part of the problem is you fail to see bad things happen to everyone and you are not exclusive 

you would see that many people have bad things happen and they do not run around telling the family coworkers etc and just deal with it.. this is why you have no  idea your life is not bad - you fail in being a adult 

it is how you prepare for times of problems not that they never happen

----------------

if you believe in god (I do not )

he does not pick people for bad things to happen to; and there is no protection form bad things because over all you are a "good person"

Some things you can prepare for knowing they will happen some day 

say tires wear out on a car... we know they wear out and if you do not save to buy new ones ,,, that is you fault ... (kind of makes you a bad person) 

Saving money by not buying luxuries can mean later you have the money... say pay for TV is a luxury many people have and yet have no savings for emergencies  -- bad person not good people in my book 

re-evaluate you way of life and see if maybe your expecting a charmed life 

Turns out certain parts of life aren't voluntary. 

I figure you not getting that job you wanted is great for me as the person who got it.  That time you lost your wallet was also great for me as I used the money to buy a monitor.  And when you shuffle off this mortal coil in a way tragic to your family, it frees up resources for everyone else - plus those family members get inheritance.

It's just life. I don't quite understand what you mean by being tested, everything which happens to us is just chance and nothing is part of a punishment or reward system.The truth is, bad things will happen to good people, and bad things will happen to bad people as well. Although bad things happen to good people, we need to focus on healing instead of trying to figure it all out.

Because good and bad are subjective. What is good to one person may be bad to another. We have a very clear example of that with Trump. Many people think that all of his lies, sexual assaults on women, disrepecting the military and veterans, and generally insulting anyone who disagrees with him are bad and make him a bad person. Others don't care about those things and think he is a good person because he was on TV.