If unborn babies could vote would they vote for Joe Biden or President Trump?

The ones that wanted to live to be born would vote for Trump.  Those with a death wish would vote for Biden.

I guess it depends on who their parents are 

Biden definitely

Biden is a pro-life Catholic pretending to be pro choice.

Trump is a couldn't-care-less nothing pretending to be pro life.

You tell me.

How did you come to be the spokesperson for the feti of the world? What is the foundation of this astonishing authority?

This is what I love about religious people -- their lack of presumption. 

Jeffrey, I don't think it would be unusual for a fetus to have a "death wish" in the form of "I'd rather go back and be with God than be causing so much suffering for this poor lady who doesn't want to be pregnant." 

I'd love to see you make a case for YOU nutters having the authority to "speak for the fetus" while I do not have that authority. Bwa ha ha ha!

Well most the girls would vote Biden for fear that Trump would sexually assault them. With the boys it's a little trickier. Look at the parents. Are the parents literate, educated, and honest? If so the child will probably vote Biden. If the parents are inbred tobacco chewing hillbillies then they will vote Trump.

TRUMP..........