Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Does Biden want socialized medicine?

Does he want free health care/ socialized medicine?

Is there anything that strongly points to this?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No it is not socialized medicine.  But, the American health care is far from the best because the power is in the hands of the insurance companies and corporations.  It is just time to put that back to the patients and doctors. 

• 1 month ago

Yes. Everything the left has been saying and doing since they shoved the disastrous 'Affordable' Care Act down America's throat points to that objective. It'll be called 'Biden Care' (Biden's own words in the last debate.) which will REALLY piss off Obama since Biden said he had to do it because, basically, Obamacare was such a failure. 

• 1 month ago

He wants SINGLE PAYER SOCIALIZED MEDICINE.

The purpose of Obamacare was to destroy the health care insurance system so that the electorate would demand the government "do something".

That "something" would be to eliminate private insurance, raise your taxes and leave the government in charge of your medical care (Government insurance program -- ANOTHER TAX).

Biden wants to finish what Obama started.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, medicare for all is not free healthcare. I've been on medicare for 5 years, I pay a monthly premium for medical and hospital coverage and a monthly premium for prescription drug coverage, and I still get bills in the mail from doctors and the hospital.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes so say good bye to our private health care plans.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hope so how good would that be. I get sick and the government helps me. 

Isn't that what a government ment to do.

• 1 month ago

He keeps saying he does, just like he keeps saying he wants to destroy US oil (his family is invested in foreign oil).

• Taylor
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I hope so, maybe he'll implement universal healthcare if we get lucky

• 1 month ago

US already got a socialized medicine. Medicaid and Medicare. 

Why not. the rest of the world had it, including Israel

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.