john asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do liberals think they are entitled to other peoples hard earned money?

IF (big if) conservatives are the biggest recipients of welfare then why are they the only ones trying to reign it in?  IF you think everyone deserves an easy life how do you propose that will work? Let some people sit on their couch all day and force others to go to work so the couch sitter can have an easy life?  Tax the working person more so the unwed mother of 5 can have an easy life?  

"Racist Wall"?  how is a wall racist?  Because it prevents people from entering a country illegally?  Are passports also racist?  Are Visas racist?  Thanks for playing though liberals.  Now go buy a clue.  

And why do you think your taxes should fund wars and a racist wall instead of things we actually need

Why---> They are flies. 

"And so we plough along, as the fly said to the Ox. --Longfellow.  

Source(s): The fly eating at the ox's @ss

We might disagree on the descriptor ,"hard earned", in many cases.

I can think of many jobs ,paying towards the basic rate, that most people would not , or could not do -- including their senior and executive bosses .    

No one should struggle to live. Everyone should have an easy time living and not go into poverty.

• Rayal

Because it is their money too.

The taker states go for Trump.  The giver states are all Biden.

You seem confused about that.

Why is it republican-run states receive far more assistance than Democrat run states?

I don't want your dirty money.

Why shouldn’t they be?

Source(s): Mommapuke
  • Taylor

I think everyone is entitled to a basic standard of living, this must happen and that's why I plan to vote democrat the rest of my life now to try and make this happen